Thursday 4 June 2009

Rally Show Chatsworth

Wow, the variety of the international racing driver....two weekends ago racing at spa, last weekend marshalling at an MG Car Club event at the Charmy Down airfield just outside Bath, this weekend working on the racewear.co.uk stand at the Rally Show at Chatsworth! Can't get much more diverse than that.

Last weekend was fun, Alex's first attempt at marshalling and I had him timing and measuring like a good 'un. (Pic will follow) All went pear shaped when I got back and sent 4 hours in casualty after the mother fell over and cut her leg :-( Nothing serious thankfully.

The car's packed now, ready to go to the Rally Show. I don't know what it'll be like, so I'm only taking a few samples of racesuits and some gloves and accessories for sale. Very much a toe-in-the-water to see who goes along. I'm on my own on Saturday, but Andrew's coming on Sunday to help out, so I should get off the stand and see some of the fun. Looking forward to it! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: