Thursday 9 July 2009

Goodwood, Silverstone and a new kart uit

Been a busy few days. We were invited down to the Festival of Speed on sumday, unfortunately couldn't leave until nearly lunchtime so we only spent an afternoon there. Great fun, Alex couldn't leave the side of the track there was so much to watch. I suspect Sunday afternoon was one of the quieter times, there were few stars about - but Alex got Jenson's autograph so he was delighted. Nice afternoon and the sun shone for once.

racewear.co.uk's web site is steadily growing, I've spent more time uploading new products and even got some on special offer (ouch, that hurts!). A really nice budget-priced CIK/FIA Level 2 kart suit has come my way, I wore one at Spa and it was really comfortable so I've included it in the range. With full homologation, it can be used up to and including international level - take a sneaky look now, you know you want to!

All ready for Silverstone this weekend. Mike and I are sharing MGDavid's Montyzoomers Revenge in a 30 minute 2-driver race, just praying that I hand it over in one piece to Mike and that I'm the quickest of the four drivers behind its wheel this weekend :-) I reckon we'll only have time for about three laps each in practice, so it's a steep learning curve.

Wish us luck!

No comments: