Saturday 15 August 2009

Working hard and holiday cover....

Just had a few days away in Norwich - wish I hadn't, I have come back to shed loads of work! Well, I suppose that's good, at least we've been selling things :-) But it's made us realise, we need an assistant in the office....part time, mornings only, job description includes picking & packing, managing the advertising strategy, looking after the shop, taking parcels to post office on the way home. We've a pay rate in mind, so if anyone reading is interested email me. You need to be in easy commute of Lacock of course!

Just finally got confirmation that our latest batch of flame proof Motorsport Gloves has left Pakistan. Honestly, we placed the order at the end of May, it's been one delay after the other, but at last they're on their way and will be in stock soon. We also have some window nets arriving, look out for them on the web site in the very near future.

Hot off the press, I've been offered a drive in the MGDavid Montego again :-) Sharing at the MG Car Club's Snetterton 4 hour relay race. The last race was fun, this should be a hoot behind the wheel for longer. I had hoped to have the Midget ready, but we're just so busy the rebuild's gone out of the window (see above!).

I've nearly got all the bits ready to put the engine back together. Kim at Magic Midget has done most of the floor welding, just a small bit to do, I need to go on a hunt around the house for all the bits now LOL! We'll deffo have it out next year for a bit of fun......although I think I may have said that last time :-( I've promised Waz Pablo a drive and I intend to honour it ASAP.

No comments: